Wear gloves can reduce the risk of cross-infection between patients and health care workers, and how to use gloves properly is to reduce exposure and ensure the integrity of the glove premise and harmful factors.《Recommended reading：Save and precautions disposable medical gloves》
Proper use of medical disposable gloves
1. Wear gloves dry method to dip his hands talc (or medical starch) a little, in order to facilitate gloved right hand hold the inner surface portion of the glove reflexed, dry out a pair of gloves, left to extend into the left glove, gloves Before did not wear gloves; the left hand extends into the fold unit outside the circle, then the right hand inserted into the gloves (gloves can be worn on the right); the glove of the anti-fold, pull on the wrist cuff is not exposed hand can not touch the outside of the gloves after been wearing gloves, not touching the skin, rinse with sterile saline after talcum powder on gloves before operation.
2. wearing wet gloves after hand disinfection method, while the wet gloves, wet gloves taken from a pair of gloves filled basin, filled with water in the glove, extending into the rear left-hand glove, slightly raising his left hand, so that the water flowing along the wrist wear, then left outside the fold extends into the ring wearing the right hand set unit, raised his right hand, so that the water flowing along the wrist (glove can be worn on the right), put on gowns, gloves reflexed parts to cuff on, do not expose the wrist, hospital conditions generally should not use this method.
3. double gloving double gloving reduces the wearer is exposed to considerable risk to wear double gloves if needed (such as chemotherapy, bone marrow puncture) in a particular operation requires loose glove, so that you can put a set in the other above.
4. Replace the gloves in the same patient after contact with the suspected contaminated areas or items, to be in contact with mucous membranes before, you should change gloves. Before touching or need to dispose of non-contamination of other patients, should be off the gloves, wash hands immediately or cleaned with disinfectant to prevent the spread of microorganisms to other patients or goods.
5. The longer time，gloved wearing gloves, protective barrier more easily damaged. Use gloves in harsh conditions, or multiple chemical exposure may cause fatigue glove, therefore, should be properly change gloves during the operation. The glove is damaged or suspected of being contaminated should be replaced immediately during surgery.
6. gloves off during use, the source of infection may contaminate the outer surface of the glove, the glove off correctly is very important, when not forced to pull off the gloves, gloves should be gently flipped off, try not to touch the outside of the glove hand, take off the gloves should be promptly disinfected and should not be thrown into the waste bucket. Wrong removing gloves, will likely lead to the spread of contaminants outside of the glove, then, no matter how good barrier function also appears meaningless.
Disinfection of medical disposable gloves
Gloves should be used immediately took off, soaked in disinfectant 30min, should soak the gloves positive over, because when removing gloves often negative outside, would not achieve decontamination sterilization, due gloves lighter, usually floating in on the surface, should be soaked under pressure so that when the article gloves fully immersed in disinfectant, hospital supply room made a special apparatus soaked gloves, there are good perforated lower plate, disinfection.
Above is on "How to properly use disposable medical gloves" relevant knowledge, please contact us (86-27-87739381) more relevant knowledge, we treat people with sincerity, to provide customers with the best products and services, We look forward to your visit.
Mobile:86-13720310286 Tel:86-027-86666609 Fax:86-027-87321499