Health textiles:including disposable masks, protective clothing, surgical gowns, gowns, labcoats, nurses cap, surgical cap, doctor cap, surgical kits, mothers bags, firstaid kits, diapers, pillowcases, sheets, quilt, shoe covers, etc. disposablemedical supplies series. Compared with traditional cotton woven medicaltextiles, medical non-woven fabric with bacteria, dust filter high, surgicalinfection rate, easy sterilization, easy and other composite materials and soon.
According to theproduction process is divided into:
1. Acupuncturenon-woven fabrics: Acupuncture nonwoven is a dry non-woven, non-woven fabric isthe use of acupuncture needles puncture effect, fluffy fiber mesh reinforcementinto cloth.
2. Wet nonwoven:wet nonwoven fabric is placed in an aqueous medium fiber material opening intoa single fiber, while the different fiber materials mixed to prepare pulp fibersuspension, suspension slurry to form a network transport mechanism, fibersUnder wet-laid and then reinforcement into cloth.
3. Pulp airlaidnonwoven fabrics: airlaid non-woven fabric can be referred to as wipes, drypaper non-woven fabric. It is the use of airlaid wood pulp fiber technologywill loosen the state into a single fiber, then the fiber aggregation methodairflow into the net on the screens, fiber network and then reinforcement intocloth.
4. Spunlace:spunlace process is the high-pressure water jet to a fine layer or layers offiber web, the fibers intertwined with each other, so that the web can bereinforced and have a certain strength.
5. Hydrophilicnon-woven fabric: mainly used for the production of medical materials to get abetter feel and do not scratch the skin. Such as sanitary napkins, sanitarypads is the use of a hydrophilic nonwoven fabric hydrophilic functionality.
6. Meltblownnonwoven: meltblown nonwoven fabric process: feeding a polymer melt extruded--- --- --- fibers formed into a network of fiber cooling --- --- reinforcementinto cloth.
7. Non-wovenstitch: stitch non-woven fabric is a dry non-woven, stitch method is the usewarp coil structure on the web, the yarn layer, non-woven materials (such asplastic sheets, plastic thin metal foil etc.) or a combination ofreinforcement, to form a nonwoven fabric.
8. Non-woven heat:heat-bonded nonwoven web means adding fibrous or powdered hot melt adhesivereinforcement material, the web is heated and melted and then cooled throughreinforcement into cloth.
9. Spunbondnonwovens: spunbonded nonwoven fabric after the polymers have been extruded,stretched to form a continuous filament, filament laying into the net, and thenthrough the web self-adhesive, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanicalreinforcement methods to make the web into a nonwoven fabric.
Summary: Non-wovenfiber is mainly used in the production of polypropylene (PP), polyester (PET).In addition, polyamide (PA), viscose fiber, acrylic fiber, Polyethylene (HDPE),polyvinyl chloride (PVC). According to application requirements,application-oriented and non-woven disposable into two categories durable.